Getting Covid After a Disney Trip

Ah. Well, nighttime temperatures are only just now starting to get cool enough to make such an assessment here! But I can imagine wearing a mask when it is 30 degrees outside is much like wearing a scarf!

2 Likes

My DH still wants to bark! :rofl:

2 Likes

that could be startling… I want video…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my mom has done this since 40! She already does look young for her age. She likes when people say, wow! You look half your age.

1 Like

If he actually does it, yes! I will :grin:

Right!

Now, my mother-in-law’s philosophy eventually back-fired, because she stopped having birthdays at 39. So as her kids were getting much older, we were like, “Uh…you’re 39, but you have a 30 year old child.” She’d say, “Oh. Well. We adopted them.”

Eventually, when her kids were actually “older” than her, she had to concede. She had, in fact, turned 40. :wink:

1 Like

My step grandpa celebrates the anniversary of his 40th birthday, this year will be his 40th anniversary of his 40th bday!

2 Likes

I only do this occasionally to mess with my own dog. She freezes and looks at me like she’s embarrassed of me. I don’t really blame her. :wink:

1 Like

Blockquote

Sometimes it was a little tough to gauge the ‘wait here’ lines. For the most part, it’s 6 feet but there were a few parts where you couldn’t see around the corner or the space was significantly more than 6 feet because of the way the lines were winding so close to each other. In these instances, it was a little tougher to monitor the group in front of you hitting the mark. We had one instance in ROTR where we jumped the gun on moving head and tried to back up a spot and then were trapped in the middle of the ‘zone’. I apologized profusely to the woman behind me - she said ‘if I was worried about it, I wouldn’t be here!’. So while I did see some blatant disregard, I also saw (and did it myself) where it was completely inadvertent.

3 Likes

Snowshoed there one July 4!

3 Likes