Genie+ Toddler Strategy

Hey All,

I’ve been going back and forth on this so thought I’d pick your brains. We’re travelling from the UK with a 2 year old and 4 year old. Our plan of action (due to jet lag and early risers) is to Rope Drop every day, we also have Genie + for each day of our two week vacation. Once we’ve rope dropped we plan to stay in the park all morning then have lunch either at the park or somewhere else before going to the hotel for a nap and pool time in the early afternoon and going back to the park late afternoon.

My Genie + Strategy options seem to be either to bash through as much as I can in the morning mixing short lines with close Genie return times or to try stack for late afternoon / early evening. What might you suggest is the best option? We plan to visit each park at least twice.

Thanks!

Following along, we’re going in August with just-turned 5 and 1 year old. I haven’t started fiddling with my touring plans yet and I’m not sure if they work with Genie+?

That’s going to be my plan to, depending on where I’m Hopping to at night. I think, from
What I’ve read morning G+ times is most abundant at MK.