Genie+ Drops thread moved

Based on the results of the poll, I have moved the Genie+ drops thread to La Cava, which requires that you have an account on TP (but doesn’t require a paid subscription).

13 Likes

New to Lines. How do I access it?

Well this is awkward.

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

La Cava is a category found under “meta”…but only visible to those who have had a paid membership.

@ryan1 - we found out that this isn’t the case - anyone who has a forum login can go there.

Yes. This is true. But the only way you can have a forum login is if you created an account on the forums, which you could have only done if you previously had a paid membership.

And yes I’m a paid member

2 Likes

If you’re having trouble finding it, you can go to the pinned all about Genie+ thread. The first post in that thread has a link to the drop times post.

Why awkward? Simple question.

Well, it was moved for a really specific reason. This thread may negate that reasoning, and your question - 100% innocent enough - placed a bit of emphasis on the “what do we do though when they ask??”

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

100% nothing personal :smiley:

3 Likes

This thread though will fade into obscurity in a matter of days if not hours.

1 Like

Does it matter? Anyone who has a forum login can get there. But if they don’t, they won’t be able to see it even if they know it is there. It is inaccessible those without a login. And the only folks who can have a login are those who at some point had a paid membership (even if not currently active).

I’m pretty sure even if you provide a direct link to the La Cava thread from here, those without a forum ID will see the link, but won’t be allowed to see the thread. (Can this be confirmed?)

1 Like

@OBNurseNH isn’t part of the Welcoming Committee.

So, WELCOME! :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks tree dude

5 Likes

Well guess I have to check out this La Cava thang eh?

4 Likes

Yep. I just confirmed. If you don’t have a valid forum ID, even a direct link to the thread in La Cava won’t allow you access.

3 Likes

Canadians can’t get in.

5 Likes

That’d be about par for the course.

5 Likes