Genie+ Cost... not $15pp?

We do have sales tax in CA.

1 Like

So I don’t really want to live in any of those states including the one I live in…darn it. LOL. I am honestly a Cali girl at heart but I could live in CO too. But CO doesn’t have a Disney park! and Florida is TOOO muggy

1 Like

Alaska or Washington would be ok. DH would NEVER move to Alaska though. I love snow but he doesn’t like being cold. Yes, FL is TOO muggy!!! but I have Disney… I have Disney… I need to keep telling myself :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

CA does not tax theme park tickets. But they tax lots of other things!

4 Likes

Lol yes you do. I’ll have to see how I feel about Paris cuz I think I could live there (at least in France). I mean wine and cheese and Disney.

2 Likes

I used my desktop. In MDE, I went to my tickets and I clicked on something like, “Change tickets.” I’d already had park hoppers, so the only option to add was G+. I was upgrading tickets-only. Based on the early info, people with packages will have to call. Considering how long the wait is to call, if I had a package I’d consider switching to tickets from a discounter and resort as their own reservations JUST so that I didn’t have to call.

Ha wow yea, I have a package. It’s for next year so no rush here!

Also not sure I want it all days…… tough choice.

1 Like

I also wondered if it would increase in price. In the early announcements wasn’t the word “Introductory” used? Ours isn’t until Feb. and they probably won’t increase the price that soon. But, since we were adding it anyway…

Since we are a trip-of-a-lifetime family who will want to do everything, I am excited about it. We’ll also have park hoppers and I can now totally see us doing 2-3 parks every day with several days of EP or AK in the morning loading up on HS afternoon G+ reservations. I am also leaning toward off-site and replacing early entry with a IA$$$ using some of the money saved.

Ooo that is a good point… it could raise before my trip next fall.

We also don’t go Often and I’m Not sure when we would go back After this trip. Will be four years between trips. But who knows, I guess if we think we might buy it the. We probably should. Good tip thanks for mentioning that.

1 Like

Responding to your old thread.

NH has no income tax and no sales tax.

That means our property taxes are high.

We try to tax out of staters if we can. We do have hotel and restaurant taxes and the roads that travel from Mass to Maine are toll roads. :smiley:

1 Like

Old thread, but I’m pretty sure G+ added to an existing ticket count as a modification and trigger repricing if any price increases have to occured to the underlying ticket in the interim. It’s not an add-on.

This is different from adding G+ day-of, which is an add-on of $15+tax (for now).

1 Like