Generic Small Children TP or Custom?

I have just started browsing this forum (gasp!) and I have made most of our plans with the generic Small Children TP. Now I am wondering if I should do a customized/optimized plan??

We leave in 22 days. Please advise! Thanks!

I LOVE making customized plans. Give it a try if you have some free time! And please ask if you get stuck. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but it’s great once you get the hang of it. Put in your hours and the things you want to do and start by optimizing the plan to get a good starting point. Then you can tweak it and move things around and click evaluate to see how your changes affect the times. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. If you get all messed up just click optimize again to get back to where you started. Good luck!

Yes, yes and yes! Start with the generic plan, then optimize if for your specific day. Then it’s easy to add or remove things you think the kids might like/not like/want to ride 6 times in a row.

But if you don’t? The basic principles hold: Rope Drop, make FPP for popular attractions, and take a mid-day break. :slight_smile: