GCH - Holiday decor?

With news of the gingerbread houses going up in the WDW resorts in the last few days, I’m wondering if there has been any mention of GCH getting any holiday decor. I am 2 weeks out now and getting really excited, and last night when I realized it might be a thing I became fairly giddy over the idea.

4 Likes

This is very vague, but it sounds like they are getting a house!

3 Likes

We were there at Christmas time and could hear the nightly carolers inside our room on 2nd floor. Soooo pretty. Santa came every night too. There are many places to sit and listen on lobby floor but also on the 2nd floor landing near C-33 desk. The decor is similar to WL.

5 Likes

I just found the Disney Tourist Blog post and I have fallen down a huge rabbit hole and may never emerge.

4 Likes

My god his pictures are just gorgeous! I am a teensy bit disappointed to not have gotten BRV for our trip.

2 Likes

?

Boulder Ridge villas.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

Obviously.

LOL My brain was stuck on west coast “time” LOL

1 Like

Hahaha it happens to me ALL the time. I keep seeing Grand Ceremonial House in GCH!

1 Like

They should be getting theirs soon !! :heart: This Gingerbread house was from 2019. And the 50s style setup was at the Disneyland hotel.

7 Likes

Hidden Mickeys all over the base of the Gingerbread house and on the Christmas tree too :blush:

5 Likes

Is there a Santa schedule? We’re staying offsite but plan on spending our arrival day exploring the hotels and Downtown Disney. Checking Santa off the list early would be a nice bonus.

I am not sure about this year, but in years past they have had Santa.

They have also had Santa in the Redwood Creek area. Again not sure about this year though.

Thanks! Redwood Creek is confirmed, but seeing him at the hotel would free up some park time.

1 Like

I agree that covid might cancel Santa. I would check the lobby for Santa hours.

I assume it will be modified to be more like the other distanced character greetings. No lap sitting anticipated. For myself or DS5…

3 Likes

Bwahaha :rofl:

3 Likes