Gaston M&G-how early to arrive?

I know Kenny the Pirate recommends arriving 15-20 min before Gaston’s 10 am M&G to ensure getting in that first group before break, but was wondering if anyone has had luck arriving closer to 10 a.m.? It’s going to be a squeeze for our TP to get there by 9:45, but also don’t want to trek all the way over there if it will be for naught. FWIW, predicted CL3 day.

Every time we have gone to meet him there has always been a significant line at least 20 minutes before hand. Admittedly, we haven’t tried first thing in the morning, so maybe that would be easier? I’ll be interested to hear what others think.

Me too! Although I have since retooled my plan so that we arrive at 9:40 anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Line gets long quick. CM’s cut off the line about 5-10 minutes before he even came out when I was there. Recommend getting there at least 20 mins early.

1 Like

We got there about 10 minutes before 10 and the wait wasn’t too bad. Maybe 4 other families in front of us. It was on Father’s Day.

1 Like

We were there last week on July 29. We used the restrooms by Gaston’s and grabbed a picture by the fountain at 9:39. Very few people in line so we went to meet Ariel in the mean time. We got our picture with Ariel at 9:56, then went back to Gaston’s line. Gaston came out at 10:01 and we got pics with him at 10:11. There were several in line behind us. So, that day is any indication, I wouldn’t fret about getting in line 20 minutes before. 10 should be plenty safe.

1 Like

Just beware, he’s not always timely for that 10am meet and greet. We got there around 9:50, was told by a CM that he would be a little late, didn’t show up until almost 10:45

1 Like

I guess I’m bumping this thread but I was hoping to meet Gaston during our visit to MK. If I subscribe to Kenny does he list various times to meet Gaston during the day? We won’t be there for 10am meet and greet.

1 Like

Once he’s out he’s there most of the day with short breaks

1 Like

Thanks. Guess that means it’s wise to ask a CM as soon as you get there.