Garden Grill

Considering trying to get a reservation at Garden Grill. Two people in our group don’t do some rides because they make us feel nauseous. Has the rotation of the restaurant made anyone feel sick?

It moves VERY slowly. I won’t say that nobody was bothered by it, but I’d be surprised. I’m thinking 20-30 minutes to go around once. Not sure, but that’s my guess.

1 Like

That sounds about right. When we were seated our booth was right near the entrance. When we finished (breakfast) we were on the back side and needed to trek around about half way. I would say breakfast took about 45 minutes (and it was great, bTW)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. May seem like an odd concern, but i feel sick watching the movies in China and Canada, my son can’t watch the movie in France, so it doesn’t seem to take much. I would not like to feel sick all morning if we were to have breakfast there.

1 Like

No no no, the GG rotation is muuuuuuch slower than anything like the circlevision stuff. It’s about at the same speed as clouds moving through the sky.

1 Like

Some clouds move 100 mph

3 Likes

You know what i mean.

1 Like

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. It’s all relative when the earth is spinning at 1000 mph and hurtling through space at 67,000mph.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Those movies also make me sick as a dawg but I can eat at GG no problem.

1 Like

So I don’t think GG will a problem at all, but now in the last few weeks I have seen several people mention getting sick watching some of the WS movies. We have never watched them but I have them in our upcoming TP because so many people raved about them. Several of us get motion sickness though so now I’m wondering if I should take those off the plan. Thoughts from those who’ve seen them? Any tips that make watching them that have made it better? Is it the movie itself or looking at all the screens that is the problem?

For me and for my son, it is the screens. I can’t watch I Max movies either, if they still exist, I don’t know.

I have never got motion sick from a ride or anything in real life but the films make me feel dizzy. I haven’t watched them for years so not sure why.

Oh dear. Not sure it is worth the risk then.

I was ok as soon as I got outside as far as I remember. But I also remember them being pretty boring. Though I was probably 17 the last time I watched them.

Interesting. I was thinking they would serve as cool breaks and learning opportunities about the countries as we make our way around WS. So helpful to know now if that is not the case.

Well 17yo me’s pretty boring may be your cool break and learning opportunity :woman_shrugging:

1 Like