Garden Grill Breakfast / Soarin

Has anyone done the early ADR at GG lately? I wanted to modify our 8:25 reservation to a little earlier time, but no luck so far.

It’s my understanding that as long as your res if for before park opening, you can get sat right at 8am so you be ok. When are u going? I’m doing this exact thing at the end of August so I will post afterwards what happened

Have you tried reservation finder? I got one for GG on 8/19 at 8:05 after about a month on reservation finder. So excited to go to GG for the first time!

Aug 5. I will let you know how it goes.

I really hope they plan the ADRs with this intention - to seat all the PPO ones at 8.

I have an 8:10 ADR and plan to be at the Music bus stop by 6:30 to be on the first bus - but if I get behind people who have later PPO openings and have to wait, I will not be happy. They should still seat people in the order of their ADRs regardless.

We are coming from WL. I am afraid to rely on the bus - afraid I won’t be able to time it just right. I feel like my target time to get to EPCOT should be 7:45. Was thinking of calling Mini Van at 7.

I’ll be at Music, but I’m willing to be up early enough to be at the bus stop early - advantage of being solo. Really don’t want to have the added expense of a Lyft or especially a Minnie Van (way more just for a decorated vehicle, no thank you).

1 Like

I’ll be coming from WL too. I appreciate you doing a test run for me. :wink:

Does everyone have to be there when you check in for your ADR?

That would be my guess, but it may depend on how many people are waiting. Oneof the experts around here will know

Yes, everyone has to be at the restaurant when you are seated. I think at the gate they just checked the band of one of us to assure we really had the ADR.

A tip - as for your bill early and tell your server you want to ride Soarin’! They help a lot.

Thank you, my husband usually carries the bag with the most stuff and slows us down at bag check, I thought we could go on ahead of him and check in at GG, instead of waiting for him. It could save 10-15 min.

Ah, well he could always walk with purpose with the bag!!! There were so few people at the IG when we went (maybe 20) that having a bag did not slow us down at all. Hopefully you find the same situation.

We were there last month and had a 8:25 ADR we were maybe 30 people back in check in at main gate. Turned ECV to 10 and cruised on over. I think people coming from the IG got there before us but we were seated right a way no wait and were out by 8:30 maybe 8:40 we took our time.

Thank you! What is IG?
What is ECV?
Where did you come from? Bus?

International Gateway
Electric conveyance vehicle, aka scooter
All Star Movies on the bus.

What time do you think we should arrive at IG?

I would get there 30 minutes before you want to get in. But they probably won’t let you in until 15 minutes before the first ADR time. But I always try to get there earlier than I need to be … my family tends to run late!

1 Like

I had never gone to a park before noon until my last trip when I arrived just after opening one time. I think that we are going to have to RD due to SWGE and I’m not happy about it haha.

1 Like

We had an 8:55 reservation last week, got there early and were checked in by 8:05. The server asked if we were headed to Soarin’ and moved everything along quickly. We met all 4 characters and rode Soarin’ twice before park opening at 9.

5 Likes