Galactic StarCruiser opens 2022

And the Stunt / Combat roles

SEEKING THE FOLLOWING :

REY : (5’6”-5’8”) Seeking a dynamic and athletic actor with an athletic, slender build and strong improvisational abilities to portray Rey. Rey is a survivor, toughened by her life as a scavenger on the harsh desert planet of Jakku. Despite dismissing herself as a “no one”, she learns that her life is being shaped by the mysterious power of the force. Actors with prior experience or knowledge in stage combat, Wushu, martial arts or hand-to-hand are encouraged to attend.

KYLO REN: (6’0”-6’2”) Seeking a dynamic and athletic actor with improvisational abilities to portray Kylo Ren. A menacing Force-sensitive warrior, Kylo is driven by his connection to the dark side to achieve his ultimate goal of galactic domination. Actors with prior experience or knowledge in stage combat, Wushu, martial arts or hand-to-hand are encouraged to attend.

2 Likes

Writes off pretty much the entire human race

3 Likes

Obviously Kylo and Ren have to be male and female respectively.

I imagine despite the character descriptions that they might cast any genders for the other roles, depending on the audition “tapes”. Whether they might have a female Captain for one “voyage” and a male Captain for another, I don’t know. No reason why not though.

only the extroverts… us introverts will watch from a distance as the former crashes and burns :wink:

6 Likes

Anyone else casting Liners into the various roles in their heads?!

4 Likes

Oh yes! :laughing:

I think we maybe need a dedicated thread, so we can post our suggestions for the roles.

2 Likes

I had dibs on the first-time-cruiser after mis-reading that I would be Tortugan :pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

5 Likes

OK I created a Liner Casting thread. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I would pay $3k to be locked in a StarCruiser with Adam Driver 100%!

4 Likes

No lie, I had to reread that several times cause I was confused why a Caribbean Pirate would be on a Star Wars Ship.

5 Likes

Mostly just America. :smirk:

As a Star Wars cosplayer, I’m all in. My husband will most likely not participate but watch from the sidelines, like always. He just wants to experience feeling like actually being in space. I’ve already upped my Disney budget for next year. I know it will be ridiculous but it’s going to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I do wonder exactly what we would do for those 2 days

5 Likes

Watch a time share presentation on buying in on the newest Disney DVC Property: Endorian Resort and Spa

11 Likes

No. I won’t have that. You’ve crossed a line. We’ve all had a lot of fun joking about Star Wars and Star Trek, but I will simply not tolerate disrespect being shown towards Doctor Who. The Daleks are awesome.

7 Likes

We all would.

8 Likes

Heck I’m just glad to see that John Carter is getting the respect that IP deserves

2 Likes

All of us? :thinking: I’ll pass thanks.

But would this be with both Adam and Marcus? Or is Marcus strictly on the cruise only?

Mission Space Orange!!!

BAM - saved you $4k :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I think he may be disappointed if he thinks this is going to have a zero gravity simulator.

3 Likes

Wait until Phase 2

3 Likes