Galactic Starcruiser Media Reports

no, it’s included.

You thought the Halcyon Training looked more fun? Really?

1 Like

Interactive targets :woman_shrugging:t4:
A little more to it than just ‘left shoulder, right shoulder, duck’.

1 Like

I guess?

But I’d rather face off against Vader, even if it was a choreographed moment.

2 Likes

True!

1 Like

‘Younglings Menu’

Nice touch.

1 Like

oh sh*** they actually answered my joke question: why does a luxury cruiser need weapons?

LOL

4 Likes

Roast Bantha!! :rofl::rofl:

Oh the food looks like it might deliver.
Super cool drinks glasses.

1 Like

you’re ahead of me by like 5-6 minutes

1 Like

Should I blur stuff? :wink:

nope, just can’t agree/disagree with ya just yet :slight_smile:

Edit, actually, work beckons, so i gotta bail for a bit.

1 Like

I don’t trust the “opinion” of anyone who was given a $6000 vacation to be honest about it. I may be cynical but trust me it’s probably just because I’m a lot older than you guys and know how easily people can be bought. I unsubscribed to all of these “influencers”. There is no way I respect let alone trust their assessment of this experience. They were literally given this so that they would INFLUENCE our opinions, and persuade us to part with thousands of dollars that why never would have.

8 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t even really trust opinions of those who can make a whole Disney trip a tax write off. And if i ever find a way to do that, I won’t even trust me. :slight_smile:

That said, while I mentioned “Tim seemed to like it”, I’m certainly not giving his opinion overall that much weight in my perception. Besides…Tim genuinely likes everything. Even things that are absolutely dreadful he found actual positives of (his deep look into the Contemporary is a great example). It’s kinda annoying but also endearing and one of the sole reasons I can stand his blogs over others who are over the top in their fakeness. If Tim is faking, he’s doing a great job at it.

Everything I’ve already seen makes this a no-go for me. The shooting is stupid, the lightsaber training is a joke, the minigames are annoying, and the whole thing comes across as being forced into a highschool play.

I would like to stay in the room itself though.

5 Likes

Ok…I’m way behind you two watching the preview but I laughed b/c I thought the LT said, ‘Hazzah’ but it was ‘a star cruiser’ :rofl:

Are they going to have a set arrival time to do this show everyday? And the first person that spoke to them I swear I saw her as the captain on a Friendship boat on Wednesday; how many women have that hair cut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s exactly my perception.
I want to see it all and stay in it. I don’t think I would particularly enjoy the theatre part.

2 Likes

surly her doubleganger… the capt didn’t have any gray in the temple.

2 Likes

I believe so. I think access to the hotel is from Coronado. I’m not sure if there’s an option just to drive up to it.
Don’t take that for sure though. I’ve not paid as much attention after the prices came out.

I don’t know. She’s the one we’ve seen. We need a pic of the friendship cruise Captain🤣

1 Like

There is a traditional gate guard and I’ve driven by the entry several times. I would think they would have to allow ppl their own private vehicles ???

1 Like

Just FYI the Tracker video I posted is from his mini-experience. He didn’t actually stay at the resort.
Maybe he got it all free, I don’t know, I would imagine so, but it’s still good to see a taster of what is like.

1 Like

Honestly not sure :woman_shrugging:t4: