FYI Star Wars coke bottles that look like grenades can't go on planes

We really want to do some international travel but I have no desire to put up with the hassle.

@heidelj you are killing me today. It has been a rough morning, but you brightened it right up. If I keep laughing at seemingly nothing, I might get to meet some of the nice people @ryan1 did with the fun medication :):grinning:

2 Likes

Not sure what you’re laughing at, I’m completely serious! :smiley:

In other news: TSA announces that Mickey shirts have been banned from all flights. The reason being that Mickey’s ears are round like…You guessed it!..Balls! Which are very similar in appearance to Christmas ornaments, which closely resemble a Coke bottle, which obviously is a replica weapon.

Please plan accordingly on your travel days.

4 Likes

They are mulling the possibility of banning men. For obvious reasons I shall not get into.

4 Likes

I shall now proceed to get my mind out of the gutter. Sorry.

5 Likes

I’ll help. TSA has also banned socks from going on planes. Because remember that come is Saving Private Ryan where they used explosives in a sock to stop a tank? It’s been determined the sock was the most dangerous part.

3 Likes

But sandals with socks are deadlier!

4 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

You’re SO two years ago. In 2017, Socks with Sandals were sported on the fashion runways. In 2018, GQ magazine confirmed that the style is now considered “in”.

You can trust me on this. I’m a fashionista. Or was that I’m fashionless? Same difference.

1 Like

A sign that the apocalypse is nigh.

1 Like

Oh, wow. I think you’re right. Here is a rendering of the four horsemen. Notice the guy on the right.

2 Likes

Pestilence isn’t it?

1 Like

My dad wears black crew socks with his New Balance shoes, paired with khaki shorts and a tucked in short sleeved plaid button- down. When that’s the in fashion, I’ll know the end is near.

4 Likes

Wrong four horsemen

Tagging @OBNurseNH because if I recall correctly this pic will get under her skin :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m going straight to hell for giggling at this thread.

4 Likes

Not to derail the thread and go back to the original topic, but apparently the TSA is reviewing the policy. Sounds like someone at Disney had a word with them. I think they’ll probably soften their stance (“reserve the right” to prohibit an item but no blanket policy sounds like where they’re landing).

2 Likes

Faceless! That was NOT COOL

2 Likes

Oops! On-topic police! Everyone hide the shenanigans!!!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Thanks, glad to hear it. That was pretty ridiculous.

1 Like