Funny Polynesian review

I just read this review of the poly and got a laugh at its ridiculousness:

So far not impressed. Messed up fast pass dates. And booked wrong date for Spirit of Aloha dinner show. That was our out big event for today and now we won’t be able to go . Its 9:14 as we scramble to find dinner for kids. We called from dinner show as noone was here and 3 people were clueless. As to why show wasn’t on. Told it was weather in actuality they don’t even have it on Mondays. So we were told go order room room service . And no its not free. Nothing offered to make this situation easier to digest. Love Disney and this is not representing it in a good way at all. After getting off Disney cruise this is shocking mishap. Feeling pretty cheated kids are super bummed.

2 Likes

Maybe someone on the cruise from Disney helped them book these things? And that is why they are frustrated? Or their travel agent?

Poly is the easiest to find food 24 hours a day, though.

Where on the beloved teh internets did you read that nonsense?

1 Like

Did they think the show was free?

Maybe the cruise was their only Disney experience and they assumed that the resort part would be the same? I’m guessing here. I sort of can’t wait to hear about how they are required to stand in line while these other guests keep getting through first because they weren’t handed fastpasses. The kids are going to be bummed.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m trying to understand this. You went to a show that wasn’t even scheduled and expect Disney to do something special for you? You made the mistake and expect that Disney step up and make it magical for you?
The question to you would be, WHY? I understand when people expect Disney to correct something that they screwed up. I’ve seen it happen myself. Why expect anyone to fix your mistake. To give you something to make up for something that thru no fault of their own was your fault. This sounds like you made the mistake as I do not see Disney booking a dinner show for a date/time that they aren’t doing it at. Sounds more like you put the wrong date down. Sorry but its not Disney that screwed up but it was your mess up.
Sorry the kids feeling super bummed, but I would suggest you admit that you screwed up and it wasn’t Disney. We all make mistakes.
Disney didn’t mess up, so how is your failure Disney not representing in a good way.

1 Like

You do realise the OP has just copied and pasted a review found elsewhere right?

1 Like

I forgot. My fault. I was reading it and in my mind going, its your fault you screwed up and then responded to it that way instead of remembering that it was from a post somewhere else.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong though, it’s not Disney’s fault!

1 Like

It was google reviews from a little while back.

Trip advisor has some great ones. The latest is a vacation ruined because the power went out for 12 minutes during the night.

5 Likes

You can never take reviews too seriously. Some are jokes, and some people are jokes.

For reference, on Google the Pacific Ocean is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::joy::rofl::laughing::joy::rofl::laughing::joy:

I’m so glad I reopened this thread.
This made my decade.
This wins the Internet.

3 Likes

Meh - I only gave it 1 star. Too wet.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t blame you, too much travel to find gas stations and entertainment.

3 Likes

Too salty. They should really consider the people who can’t have too much sodium. Needs new management.

6 Likes

I’m hoping are trip goes perfectly but I’m sure there will be hiccups. I think it was plan plan plan’s review kind of spooked me. After three days of rides closed and fp nightmares she post we sat down at sci-fi for some rest when the fire alarms went off! Ugh. I feel like Disney will want to review us, the customer had no explanation as to why there was a picture drawn with toothpaste and poop on the ceiling.

Same! I kept thinking as I was reading that all those things couldn’t possibly happen to multiple people. I mean statistically it has to be an anomaly, right? Yikes, mental note to make backup plans to my alternate plans.

1 Like

I like reading bad reviews for fun. Gotta take them with a grain of salt. A lot are unhappy people in general and people trying to score free stuff. None tell of their own bad behavior, if any.