Fulton & Wolfgang 1 table credit? In 2015

It appears as Fultons Crab and Wolfgang Pucks Grand Cafe are only one table credit , (the don’t have the “blue 2” by them) although listed under the section Signature dining in the Dining Plan 2015, can anyone confirm or deny this? How many table credits will they cost?

1 Like

Responding here since there was another post about the DP and it was pointed out these were 1 credit. TP menus say they are 2 credit but Disney EB site seems to say up to 2 credits ans to check the dining plan brochure ( which says 1).

Where are you seeing this? the DDP brochure for 2015 still says 2 credits for Fultons, and 2 credits for the Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck (one credit for the cafe), exactly as it was for 2014.

2014: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2014Dining.pdf
2015: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2015Dining.pdf

What is the Disney EB site?

Well, I was going to copy the brochure here, but you did. Under signature we see no (2) next to these two restaurants. Do you see something different? Obviously EB is a silly autocorrect for website.

Actually, rather funny, I looked at both and I see 2014 does show two (2) credits. Is that the point you were making?

I think the lack of the purple “2” is nothing but a typo. The bold text in the signature box still says "Two Table-Service meals for each person dining at a Signature Restaurant will beredeemed from their meal plan balance. "

(and I’m an idiot for not realizing that EB site meant “web site”. Oy!)

I think posters have been hopeful that since it is missing they are giving people a discount during construction, but my guess is that you are right, typo.

So I web chatted with a disney cm through their chat option under help, this cm confirmed that indeed these two restaurants are only one credit, I am still skeptical. Anyone with 2015 dining experience here?

Funny, no where on Disney can I find anything that says they are still 2 credits. May be worth a try for one credit at least Wolfgang. I have not heard very good things about Fultons.

Well the Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck pretty explicitly says 2:

But the Fulton’s one is just weird:

I’ve never seen anything like that before. “N/A or up to 2”. How much less precise can you get??

(FWIW, I don’t believe that CM for even a second. But if I were you, I’d print out a transcript of that chat session. It won’t do squat for you at the actual restaurant, but after you’ve been charged 2 credits, take it with you to Guest Relations and I bet you could convince someone to refund a credit)

Okay, and if you proceed to actually try making a reservation at Fulton’s, it suddenly becomes unambiguous again:

I called the Disney Dining number the other day and the cast member looked at the plan brochure and told me it is only one. Now I am even more confused than ever!!! Hopefully someone that actually goes can give us the correct info. I’d hate for my friend to lose out on a credit unknowingly

That is what I was seeing! It kept on saying up to 2!

Thanks for researching this, y’all. We’ll send someone over to look at it in a few days.

1 Like

I am interested in hearing if its 1 or 2 also. I just assumed it had to be a typo.

Any update @len? Only have one dining credit TS to use and don’t want to get stuck paying out of pocket. Thanks!

@len Still curious if the menu is divided into 1 and 2 table credit options or if it is all 2 credit or all 1 credit? Anyone had a chance to visit? We have Fulton Crab reservations for August and only 1 credit budgeted for this meal…should I switch my reservation?

I’ll check with Laurel - she has the latest menu.

Any update on this?