Ft. Wilderness Christmas lights Sleigh v. Golf cart

I don’t remember it being an issue, so I guess it wasn’t noticeable? Or I’m just used to a loud gaggle of kids and don’t notice noise anymore!

1 Like

There also used to be a cart ride. It isn’t a private hie and I don’t think you can book ahead. But you ride on benches either side of a cart pulled by the shire horses. They used to pick up next to the Pioneer Hall. And it’s obviously cheaper than the sleigh ride.

Note to anyone looking to rent a golf cart over the holidays - do not delay. I connected with that department today on behalf of a client who was interested and while I was able to get one for her the agent said their inventory is very slim and nearly sold out for many days.

You can’t pick up the cart until 1pm and it needs to be returned by 11am. You need a credit card to reserve; you can cancel within 24 hrs of pickup and there is no fee; otherwise you are charged one day rental.

1 Like

It’s their policy. It says it right on the page and yes is on the recorded message

Yeah, someone else pointed that out. It must be new since 2019.

When do you think a reservation needs to be made for June? Now? Or can I wait a couple months?

Up to a year in advance