Frustrating

I love how much I’ve learned here in this forum. You guys are spectacular, and I feel super prepared for my trip in a couple weeks.
Some of the groups on other sites I belong to however…it’s super frustrating that people out there have so much wrong information!
That IS how it works!!!

7 Likes

It is annoying! There are lots of UK based FB groups and some of the misinformation is ridiculous!

I will say there have been occasions where folks have encountered a temporary glitch which tells them they’ve used their max allotment. If you don’t know better you could believe that to be true – after all the app is telling you!

2 Likes

That’s horrible!!!

1 Like

Than goodness I’m not the only voice of reason!! :joy:

4 Likes

Shhh!!! Don’t give away all the secrets or it won’t work anymore!

6 Likes

You can get more than 3 FPP, but at the prices they charge, who can afford more? :wink:

14 Likes

:joy:

So true. I mean they claim FPPs are free. But if you do the math, if a single day ticket was $100, that means each FPP cost $33! Of course, the more you use, the cheaper they are, so clearly they have volume discounts. If you buy two more, then they are only $20 for each.

Still, it is outrageous…and who knows how long it will be before Disney eliminates the volume discount entirely!

:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, I have now decided on a daily metric for my trip report – not steps, not crowd levels, not number of rides, but cost per fast pass. Of course, I’ll have to do a bit more math when we’re at Universal to extract the cost of our room from the express pass cost, and I guess there any time we use the express line it’s the equivalent of a fast pass… Challenge accepted.

2 Likes

And you just justified me doing another shot at the every ride in April… DH thanks you :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It may depend on when you go, too. We went at spring break.

I was able to get AS2 once, but that was the only time I found something I wanted to use an extra FP on. Maybe I would have been more successful at MK, but our SDMT was at 4:10pm, which was the earliest I could get and that’s because all the 60+day bookers had the mornings sewn up so they could get multiple FPs later in the day. Maybe that’s the real on-site advantage.

Since we are on the topic of fastpasses, if my 1st fastpass is at 9am and I tap in at that time could I try to modify my 2nd 10am fastpass to 9:30 if a spot is available?

2 Likes

Yes!

Yes, keep moving them up like that.

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

That’s the fun part! Remember to keep refreshing if you don’t see an option right away.

1 Like