Frozen the Musical

How does everyone feel about the news that a Frozen musical will be replacing Aladdin at the Hyperion Theater? I read about it this morning and the first thought that crossed my mind was “no more Frozen!!!” Needless to say, I am VERY disappointed in this news :frowning:

Super, super sad. We were there in April and tried two out of our three days to see Aladdin, but both times it was cancelled for the whole afternoon. We disappointed, but consoled ourselves by saying that it gave us a reason to go back. No way will we get back in time to see it now. I just hope that they announce that Aladdin will come to Florida now. That would make me happy.

I’m glad that I will have a chance to see Aladdin next month.

I am one of the few who still loves Frozen, so I would like to see the new show. (I will chalk it up to the fact that I have no children and therefore I have not been subjected to repeated viewings.) I was quite surprised at the news, though, since there are so many who have been very vocal that they are burned out on Frozen. I would think that, if they felt it was time for a change, maybe they would try something different.

I was disappointed at first but got over it quickly after going to the Frozen sing a long. It was one of the best shows I’ve seen at Disneyland and my 5 year old LOVED it. We’re going back in April and taking our 3 year old and I’m sure he will enjoy it equally as much.