Frozen premium package

How long before the fireworks does the dessert party happen? We will have a conflict with F! We have the MM F! package on 9/28 and only 1 F! That night at 8 with the frozen fireworks at 8:45. Possible to do the dessert party, leave and then return?

When the fireworks was at 9:45, the dessert party went from 8:30-10:00, so if the fireworks for you are at 8:45, the dessert party will likely run from 7:30 to 9:00. At best, you could rush into the dessert party, grab something and run as fast as you can for F! (with the hopes that they haven’t opened up the package seating area for general admission at that point), enjoy F!, and then run back as fast as you can to get one more round of desserts or beverages before the fireworks start. If it were me, I probably would do one or the other but not both.

That’s what I was thinking. Will likely keep f! Package because we are on free ddp.

On the off-chance they extend this into November: how far out can one book this package? How much does it cost and what is included? TIA!

You can book it as soon as it is announced (and it sells out pretty quick). For the summer, it was $59 for adults and $39 for kids, but for September it is now $69/$39. Here’s a blog post about what is included (and whether or not it is worth it from a couple of perspectives).

1 Like