Frozen Ever After FP available starting 5/21

Frozen Ever After will open 6/21. Fast Passes will be available for booking starting 5/21.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Though TMMT is down at Magic Kingdom, I am glad I’m not going until October. By then hopefully we will know how this will all turn out (as far as timing goes). Fortunately my DDs just told me this morning they are over Frozen. LOL, we’ll see how over frozen they are when we get there, but I wonder how long Olaf will be meeting in HS. I know they would be way more excited to meet him then the sisters.

2 Likes

anybody know when the touring plans will give us the option to put the frozen ride as a fast pass in our personalized touring plans?

Anyone have information about whether Frozen will be available during Epcot early morning hours? My family and I will be there June 23rd, and there’s early morning hours…we’re considering trying to hit that early open to get to ride Frozen, but I know that World Showcase generally opens later than future world. The blog says that Norway will open at 9 (with Future World…) but…early morning hours…??

Anyone know?

Oh shoot, did this actually happen and I missed the FPs? AGH