Frozen Ever After Early Morning Event Rumor?

Now that we have a hard opening date for the new Frozen attractions, I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on a rumor that was circulating a few weeks ago. That rumor being that Disney may decide to offer a special hard ticketed early morning event for the Frozen attractions much like Disney just offered at MK this summer. Has anyone heard anything else about if this is something that may happen? Is this just one of those things that people whisper about but may never happen? Personally, I would pay an extra price in order to get those attractions out of the way and still have my Epcot days pretty much uninterrupted.

I haven’t seen so much as a whisper about that, but it wouldn’t surprise me. They could upsell it with an Akershus breakfast package. I doubt it would happen before the opening though.

1 Like

I found this yesterday. Maybe a place holder for something like you are talking about.: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/frozen/

1 Like

Yea, I’m trying to gauge whether they would have the logistics to have something like that up by September

Oh that’s certainly a possibility. Nice catch!

There is a lot of chatter on other forums along the “it wouldn’t surprise me if…” lines, but I have read nothing from “credible sources” that Disney is actually planning something like this. IMHO, it’s a no-brainer, and the FL up-charge mornings certainly set the stage for something like this. But no “solid” rumors that I have read.

I got pretty much the same responses when I talked to CM’s in the IPO this weekend. They seemed as if it was more of a when it will happen as opposed to if it does happen.