Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot Question

Is there seating during the fireworks? If so, how well can you see the show while sitting.

We did the HAE Plaza Garden dessert party last year. It was fun, but the plaza was packed and my wife and I were standing up holding our 4 and 2 year old. For our upcoming trip, we’d much prefer a location where we can sit and watch a nighttime show because the kids are getting heavier :slight_smile:

I’ve been in the Tomorrowland Terrace area and the overhang makes it challenging to see a portion of the show so not sure I want to do that. I know Fantasmic is another option where we can sit. But I am wondering about the Frozen dessert party.

Or any other ideas?

1 Like

No seating but great views. The viewing are when we went in October was right behind the Disney Traders building as you enter the world showcase. There was plenty of room to find a spot on the ground if you dont mind that. There were no obstructions that I could tell except the people that were in front of the railing. It was only one row deep and Still could see everything. Plus getting to ride a tier 1 ride after the fireworks with no line was the icing in the cake :wink:

1 Like

There was seating when I went in October last year for the Frozen Dessert Party, and the views were fantastic. We really enjoyed the party - more than the other parties we did during our trip. And after the fireworks, you walk back to Frozen Ever After and get to ride. I thought it was great.

2 Likes

We had seating when we went to the Frozen dessert party and it was a great view. The food was even decent–some sweet and some savory options. We enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thanks. This sounds great! I am fine with sitting on the ground or standing. From your experience in October, would young kids (age 5) be able to see while standing up without being lifted to see above adults?

I wrote about the Frozen Dessert Party in my trip report. We shared a table, but I liked that. I’m not sure a party of 4 would have to share a table. If you want to look at my trip report, we went on October 24. Mom and Son take on WDW, and Splash, Soar, Dash, and Fly Across the World (not to mention eat…) - #75 by betsyrina2

2 Likes

Agree about the food too. I loved it, and you get actual drinks with alcohol if you want them too. The almond cookies were so good, I put a few in a zip lock bag to take back to the room.

2 Likes

My kids are 10, 8 and 4. The 4 yo watched from the stroller and didnt seem to mind at all. I could have squeezed the kids closer to the railing when the show started there was some room here and there if they had wanted but they didnt seem to mind being a little further back. They were looking up the whole time anyway. I think no matter where you sit or stand the views were as good.

1 Like

Oh, I definitely took advantage of that!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: