French Quarter vs. Coronado Springs - Bus Service

We’re planning way ahead for our Spring 2017 trip: 2 seniors, 3 adults, 2 kids (boys aged 7 and 8). We’re trying do decide between French Quarter and Coronado Springs. We’re leaning toward French Quarter, but the deciding factor for us will be bus service. We’ve read conflicting things about which resorts share bus service with others, and how shared service affects wait times and length of time on the bus. Obviously, we want to minimize both. Any advice in choosing between the two?

Thanks very much!

If it is about bus service then I say FQ. One bus stop- rarely shares with POR and a small resort!

1 Like

Have to agree with @PrincipalTinker. In addition, with two seniors and two kiddos, the small size of the resort makes for much less walking to get to bus, lobby, and boat. I also enjoy the boat ride to DS. Plus, beignets in the food court.

1 Like

I just stayed at POFQ for the first time. It is my new favorite resort. It is so lovely and peaceful. Easy to navigate. Buses were easy and I never waited more than 10 minutes. Plus the splash pad was fantastic for the kiddos. It was a nice peaceful stroll up to POR for YeeHa Bob and a few additional dining choices.

1 Like

Only one bus stop at French Quarter and it is a short walk from any of the buildings to the bus, food court etc. The refillable mug isn’t much good if you have to drive to the food court, like the other moderates. I’ve only seen busses shared with Riverside occasionally during low-season non-peak times, like the middle of the afternoon.

1 Like

Thank you all for your input. French Quarter it is! The beignets held more weight than the bus situation, as it turned out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes