Free extra 3 months not showing up on AP

We bought 2 AP’s last year and activated them on Dec 5, 2020. They were part of the 15 month promotion, so they should not expire until 3/6/2022.
However, I looked my pass up today on the AP Renewal page, just because, and it gives an explanation date of Dec 6, 2022.
We are planning a trip for Jan 8-12, 2022 specifically because of the extra time on the AP’s. Is there a different place I can see the accurate expiration date? Am I gonna have to call? I’m worried because the email I have for the AP purchases doesn’t specifically say 15 months, so I have no way to prove we had this promotion.

I believe there have been a lot of reports about this on the Ini chat. @brerbeer , did you get yours fixed?

Try looking on the Universal app, under My Tickets and Passes. My AP shows up there, also was part of the 15 month promotion, and correctly shows the date of expiration.

I just tried calling and basically the number on the back of the card is no longer relevant for AP info, based on what the automated menu told me on the phone. So no idea who I’d call now about this.

My AP won’t show up at all, and when I try to add it to the app I get an error :frowning:

Sounds like you need to call. Hope the wait isn’t too long.

Try (407)224- 4233 and they should be able to get you to the right place.

1 Like

Thank you, I just emailed customer service with all our numbers, original purchase confirmation, etc. so I’ll give them a few days to respond. Otherwise I’ll try the number you provided! Thank you!

2 Likes

They should be able to tell just from your purchase date that you got the 15-month.

2 Likes

That was my thought as well… so hopefully there shouldn’t be any issues!!

I just took the L and renewed. My trip was imminent and I had to do something.

1 Like

That’s a sucky outcome :slightly_frowning_face:
Sorry about that.
I hope @lindsayvr has better luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll keep you guys posted

1 Like

Also…. How often do canceled reservations pop up for December?
Apparently DH’s teaching starts earlier in January than he thought…
So we are looking at December dates in a premier hotel which seems almost impossible. I see Dec 15-16 at Royal Pacific and that’s it.
Tried calling but she had the same availability, and didn’t seem to happy about me calling lol.

I’d take that day so at least you get the two days of express pass.
Then get one of the TA’s here to watch for other openings.
You can probably get a hotel nearby as a backup.

1 Like

Sounds wise, will do!

If you have a car, I’m a huge fan of the Drury Inn, clean and two free meals.
Actually, I think they have a shuttle, but I don’t know how often.

1 Like

Thank you, but we won’t have a car. If we have to, we could do Cabana Bay as a second hotel. We just use Uber to and from the airport and thats it. Hopefully availability and pricing of Uber is slightly more normal now? I remember hearing prices were crazy high earlier this year.

1 Like

At Universal, my favorite hotel is Royal Pacific because of the express passes. I like it better than Hard Rock, but I’ve never tried Portofino.
But, for just the hotel, Cabana Bay is my favorite. It is the lazy river I love.

1 Like

Same, Royal Pacific and Cabana Bay are my favs too!

1 Like