Free dining for the UK & Europe is out + changes to the dining plan

Hi Everyone,
Today they released the free dining for 2017 for European guests… It also includes a 200 dollar gift card, free memory maker and 14 day tickets for the price of 7…
Just booked my stay at AKL for april '17! So excited!

1 Like

there are also changing in the dining plan… This is what was in the terms and conditions:

Disney Quick Service Dining Plan includes per person per night’s stay: 2 Self Service Meals, 2 Selected Snacks and 1 Refillable Resort Mug.
Disney Dining Plan includes per person per night’s stay: 1 Self Service Meal, 1 Waiter Service Meal, 2 Selected Snacks and 1 Refillable Resort Mug.

Disney Dining Plan definitions: Self Service Meal includes a choice from any Quick (Counter) Service Restaurant of one main course and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one complete combo meal and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage.

Waiter Service Meal includes a choice of one main course, one dessert (except at breakfast) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one full buffet and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage. Dessert is not available with breakfast but may be replaced with one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage.

Snack is a choice of ONE of the following: medium fountain soft drink, one 20oz bottle of soft drink or water, 12 oz coffee or hot chocolate or hot tea, single serving pre packed milk or juice, one popcorn scoop (single serving box), one frozen ice cream novelty or piece of fruit at selected locations.

1 Like

Extra snack and no QS dessert? Seems to even out, at least to U.S. offers?

it does… only not for the QSDP because that one is losing 2 desserts and only gaining 1 snack

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I actually like this change because I never want the desserts that come with the QS meals anyway.

I am confused. I booked our first trip to WDW for late Feb 2017.

I am pretty sure that I read that the QSDP still includes an Entree + Dessert + Drink. The Q&A section from disneyholidays.co.uk just says " 2 Self Service meals
• 2 selected Snacks
• 1 Refillable Resort Mug per stay
(Unlimited refills of fountain soda, coffee and tea at your Disney Resort Hotel.)"

Where can I find the information what one self service meal usually includes?