Free dining - breakfast

Hmmm, ok I see where your coming from. I will go and do the maths and come back.

Thereā€™s also a lot of snack credit items you good get for a quick breakfast. Then you wouldnā€™t be wasting a cs meal. And you can use refillable mug for drink.

Other than a pre-RD breakfast at CP, we always bring breakfast bars/pop-tarts, etc. to eat in the room before we hit the parks. Also, the Red Velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls (HS) makes a great breakfast!

Since you only have two people on the free dining, and you are planning on paying out of pocket for TS, look at the room only discount. Then use the ticket calculator to get a discount on your tickets. You might save more money than ā€˜freeā€™ dining.

When checking prices, see what the difference between value and moderate are. I once thought about doing value to save money during free dining but my husband wanted to upgrade dining plans. The difference between the value resort and moderate after upgrading plans was only a little over a hundred dollars. To us going moderate made the most sense.