FPs - suggested times

My FP days is in a month. I figure it’s time to start formulating a general plan, but would love your thoughts. None of the mornings have EMHs. Below are the times I’m hoping to get FPs.

EP - travel day, should arrive around 1pm. - FPs 2, 3, 4 (depending on where the ride is in the park, I will adjust times. I don’t want to run around EP, it’s too big.

MK: - opens at 9 - FPs 9, 10, 11 (hoping to modify and get more FPs)

AK - opens at 9 - FPs 10, 11, 12

HS - opens at 9 - FPs 9, 10, 11 (hoping they open earlier and can modify, hoping the earlier FPs will help with morning crowds)

1 Like

IME - You don’t need a FP for the first 75 - 90 minutes of park opening. I understand that you want to “refresh” and try to get more. However, by scheduling FPP after 10am (closer to 10:30am - 11am) you’ll have the exact FP you want during the busiest / peak times.

When you start to “refresh” before 11:30am you are hoping a ride near you will actually have a FP same day drop. I prefer to RD a couple “must-do” rides, then use my FPs on other “must-dos” and the rest of the day follow my personalized plan. If a same day drop is available while I’m following my plan then that’s a bonus.

I’ve spent way too much time ignoring my family and not looking at all the Magic around me by constantly being on my phone trying to get extra FPs. Just by using a personalized TP you’ll be ahead of 90% of the people just wandering aimlessly asking, “What do you want to do next?” and then walking into a queue that is 90 minutes long. Later in the day that same queue may be only 15 minutes, but they won’t know that. However, you will because TP will have given you that data.

3 Likes