FPP with Old Paper Tickets

My parents will be joining us for a few days at WDW this November and will be using old paper tickets with the No Expiration option. They are staying in a resort and their MDE accounts are linked to mine, but I cannot add FPPs for them since they technically do not have tickets on their account (we are within 60 days).

Is there any way around this, or are they just going to be out of luck? I know we can try to copy our fastpasses to them once they have tickets linked to their bands, but isn’t that still limited to whatever fastpasses are available that day?

Have you contacted WDW IT to see if the paper tickets can somehow be added to their MDE accounts? I don’t have the number handy, but perhaps some Liner can jump in with it.

I guess we haven’t specifically asked if they could add the old tickets to their MDE account. My dad has spent a lot of time on the phone with various CMs, and gotten a few different answers. He’s had to scan the front and back of all the tickets so Disney could verify them, but I don’t think we ever got a reply back on that. So far it’s “bring them in to guest relations when you arrive,” but I’m worried this will mean a few hours wasted at GR.

Sorry, forgot to check back on this thread to see if anyone jumped in with the number. You can reach WDW IT at 407-939-7765 or 407-939-4357 - they may be able to help you.

Sorry to bump something so old, but I am in similar situation with old paper tickets. Curious if @thirdcoasttravelers can tell me how it worked out. ty