FPP Success

So glad that it is done other than tweaking! Was able to get 7DMT 4 times starting at 60+1, FoP two times starting at 60+5. The only thing that I could not get was SDD at 60+1 on the only day that I was going to use FPP at HS. Except for 1 7DMT, I was able to get everything within 10 minutes of my planned time. I anticipate being able to fall asleep tonight.

10 Likes

That’s excellent - I am happy for you. My day is tomorrow so I will hope for similar good fortune!

1 Like

And I needed FPP for 6 people for most of them! Good luck tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks illini74!

1 Like

I did my FPPs this morning right at 7am. Similar experience as you, illini74. Surprised how easy 7DMT was - and I got FOP at 8:30ish on 60+6. (It was also available at 4:40pm at 60+2.) Only time I could get SDD was 60+7 at 11:50AM but we leave for the airport at noon so too tight… we will have to RD it.

1 Like

So glad that it went well for you this morning. Maybe it is a sign that our wait times will be low, too! One can only hope!

1 Like

For my September 8-14th trip I was able to get a FoP at the perfect time before my after hours party. 7DMT at the perfect time before the Halloween party and 2 slinky dog on my HS days. Frozen and Soarin on my Epcot days. Ogas, savi and droid depot on my GE/HS day. I thought it was going to be impossible to get those, especially since I was late to the game, but I think the website not working and having to call instead made it happen. I’m so excited. I’ve never been on any of these rides except FoP.
Edited to add: I’m going solo so it is easier to find these FPs.

1 Like

Sounds like you had excellent luck and a will have a wonderful trip!

1 Like

I actually modified my trip date by one day so my FPP day wasn’t a Tuesday! Its apparently an issue day for Disney IT😂

1 Like

And, to add to the success, I was able to get a reservation for 7 for the right time for dinner on Halloween at Hollywood & Vine. Not my own personal choice for dinner, but hoping the DGDs will love the characters in Halloween costumes. Just hoping it is not Hollywood & Slime.

1 Like