FPP ressies

Hiya, Liners! I am so out of the loop. Real life has been crazy! But thankfully I have a trip planned in 96 days! When can I book fpp? Staying onsite (POFQ!). Is it at 60 days? TIA! I’ve missed this place!

2 Likes

Hi @JoyfulNerd! Good to see you here!

You are exactly right - you can book FPP at midnight 60 days out if you are staying onsite (which you are!). :smile:

Glad you’re back!!

Thanks, @LoveBug53! It’s good to be back!

2 Likes

Hi @JoyfulNerd! I’ve missed you!

1 Like

Hi @JoyfulNerd! It is usually around midnight when they open. If you want A&E you should look then. Welcome back!

1 Like

Thanks, @SallyEppcot and @PrincipalTinker! I’m so excited to be back in this community!

2 Likes

We’re glad to see you back @JoyfulNerd

Thanks, @Outer1!

1 Like

Would that mean 9:00 PM west coast time the night before 60 days? Always waited until the morning to make the Fast Passes.

@rooandpiglet- that is correct- FPP open at midnight eastern time (though it sounds by other reports that it is not always exact) , therefore 9 pm west coast time.

Great making a note of that now that 7DMT is hard to come by.

1 Like

Does that mean that ADR’s are available 3:00 am west coast time? Thank you @zarina101!

1 Like

Yes… you don’t have to stay up as late for FPP but you have to get up earlier for ADR lol. It’s a give and take kind of thing.

1 Like