FPP Practice?

I seem to remember someone mentioning in Chat that they were going to practice making their FPP reservations. Is this an option or did I misunderstand? If it exists, can someone please point me in the right direction?

This will be our first trip with FPP, and I may be overthinking things just a tad!

Thanks,
Jennifer

If you have tickets that were not purchased as part of a package and you have linked them to your MDE account, you can make “practice” FPP reservations for any date within the next 30 days. Just be sure cancel the reservations before you go to make your “real” ones, as they take away from your overall FPP allotment.

1 Like

I didn’t know about this. Thanks for the heads up!

I’m glad it helped, @theredhead. Unfortunately, ours are linked to a reservation. Maybe I can find some screen shots of the process so I can see it beforehand.

Thanks, @brklinck!

Here is a lot of good FPP info with screenshots MagicBands and FastPass+ information share | My Orlando Obsession

1 Like

Thank you, @brklinck - you’re a fount of information! This was my first topic, but it’s clear to see just from reading through that Liners are really helpful people.

2 Likes