FPP Needed for CL 1-4?

My comment was more of a remark about CL predictions on the whole than your circumstance.

However, I have a TP set for 12/4 - 12/14.

On 12/4/19, none of the the parks have a CL lower than CL5. Here are the CLs predicted on 12/4/19 - updated by TP about two weeks ago

MK - CL8 - EMH open until 12am
EP - CL6
DHS - CL5
AK - CL6

I’m planning on being at MK and doing mostly “D / C” ticket rides to minimize waits. I have a 9am FPP for JC and a 10am Space Mt. After that it’s Tom Sawyer Island, Mad Tea Party & etc… the rest of the day.

2 Likes

He’s setting himself up for a less than optimal visit. Fastpasses are free. If it turns out that the cl prediction is correct, perhaps they could be using many fastpasses to save time on the rides they’d like to go on, and enjoying that saved time chilling with the family doing things the 2.5 year old can do. If he’s already researched, and has no need for attractions that would benefit fastpasses, then he’s all good if the cl prediction is correct. If he hasn’t done his research, and the cl prediction is way off, that’s gonna be a less than optimal visit for no real reason. Fp’s are free.

2 Likes

For our upcoming trip most of our parks are CL1 (except MK which is a 4 both days). TP is still estimating waits of 30-60+ minutes for the headliners like BTMR, TT, FEA, etc. FoP and 7DMT are over 60+ minutes without FPP on our touring plans. We used one of our FPPs on Enchanted Tales because the wait was even over 30 minutes for that attraction!

With a 2.5 year old they could use the FPPs on meet and greets instead of rides. They’d still save a bunch of time in lines.

Personally, I hate waiting in lines. It feels like such a waste of time. I’d at least plan it so I was waiting in rides with interesting queues like Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, or Dumbo’s playground area.

1 Like

Babysitting during your vacation? Oh hell no. I have a 2.5 year old and I’d only do that to someone I hated. Like a lot.

2 Likes

Oh thank you! Some moments, I feel guilty not offering to babysit for a few hours.