FPP for Characters

I know some fastpasses still require some wait. Do the character FPP also make you wait a while? I’m debating if I should waste fastpasses on these for my daughter to meet princesses.

Any time we’ve fastpassed character interactions (which is usually just when nothing else is left), we end up waiting about 10-15 minutes. In the grand scheme of things, it’s really a short time to wait. It’s really hard for them to gauge as you never really know how long families will spend with the characters. As a general rule, face characters (such as the princesses) tend to take a bit longer since they talk to guests while fur characters have pretty limited interactions since they don’t speak. However, I have also experienced times where you get that family that has like 8 people and they want to have every single picture possibility they can think of. Mom with these kids, grandma with two kids, kids with just Mickey, each kid by themselves… it’s incredibly irritating. I would say if you think that’s something that your daughter will find more important than “big” attractions such as 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, then it’s definitely worth it but if you plan on doing rides as well, I’d probably fast pass the rides and wait it out in the character queues.

1 Like