FPP- do they go that fast?

I am going to be cutting it very close to our 60 day mark in booking… I’m worried we won’t be able to get it booked until about 55 days… will all the FPP be gone?? Travel April 13-17, est crowd ratings of 4-6.

Thanks for your input!

It might depend on what you’re wanted to reserve. I ran into FP+ Availability Tool that is really helpful. I booked my FP+ options a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like there are still some left on the days I will be visiting - even for 7DMT. But there aren’t any for A&E. Those seem to go really fast. Here’s the link: ASN Blocked

1 Like

You might not get A&E or 7DMT fast pass plus, although it’s likely you will. I just rebooked mine for spring break because my husband and child wanted different ones. I was 49 days out and it was out of A&E but I got an afternoon 7DMT. ( all our days are 7 or 8’s. )

FPP for most attractions at most times are available in the 30-60 day range. Only if you HAVE to have a very popular attraction at a specific time might there be a problem. From what I’ve seen Anna & Elsa are the only FPP that you have to get right at the 60 day mark and that’s because there just aren’t very many of them available each day, since the attraction has such a small capacity.

7DMT and some of the parade/fireworks viewing areas may sell out ahead of time, too, but you’ll probably find some available for those. The other potential challenge would be if you’re traveling with a large group then it will be easier if you can get FPP at the same time (rather than trying to find overlapping reservations for everyone). Otherwise, if you’re booking 55 days out, you’ll still be ahead of most of the crowds and will find times for the other big attractions.