FPP day anxiety

That’s definitely comforting. That’s one of my favorite rides, and I can’t wait to see the look on DBF’s face when he looks up at it for the first time!

Unless the whole system is down, you should easily finish in 30 mins.

1 Like

Keep in mind that many attractions will still have FP+ available when you get home after work so just make sure you prioritize the tough ones for the morning before work (it’s easy to jump around days in the system so book in order of difficulty to obtain the FP+ with the most difficult first).

2 Likes

From your lips to God’s ears!!

1 Like

That is the worst case scenario for me, hopefully it won’t come to that!

You know, you don’t need to get everything you want to have a great trip. Our last trip, we could not get SDD and we still did it twice. Yes we waited standby for a long time but everything else in our trip was super smooth because of our TPs and help from people here so it was not a big deal at all. You’ll have a great trip !!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I planned a time and attraction I will try to modify at a drop each of my HS days.

2 Likes

I know…I feel like this whole process has turned me into a greedy little troll who just wants ALL the fastpasses. I am trying to focus on doing the best I can and then leaving it to the winds of fate. But that little troll in my head keeps whispering all about the fastpasses!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a screenshot of the drop times saved, so I can do this if I need to as well!

1 Like

The thing to remember is that you cannot pick a time that has an attraction you do not want to lose. I booked STs one day and plan to try to modify it at drop time.

2 Likes

I didn’t even think of that. Thank you! I probably would have done something silly like losing TOT trying to modify something else!

1 Like

It was the hardest piece for me when planning. I see 11:31 and 12:01 drop times (I am not sure which one is right) so I tried to plan around 12:30 thinking it should work? I might be completely off base!

1 Like

HS just scares me silly with the tiers and drop times. I’m going to have to be SUPER careful when modifying.

1 Like

Let me tell you this: I’ve seen people freak out before, and I say the same thing. If you’ve planned, right now is not the time to worry. It’s not even 10 minutes before your start time. The time to worry is AFTER your start time and you haven’t been able to book anything yet.

So sit back, grab a drink, prop your feet up and RELAX. I promise you, it will be ok. If you are booking at 60 days, you will get what you want anyway. It might be a little later in the day but it’ll be ok.

Even if you wake up sick and can’t do it for a couple of days and you can’t get what you want, I promise you will have an AMAZING time. It’s Disney, after all.

But, I promise, if you get up early and book at your start time, you will get what you want when you want it.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to get SDD and we ended up just waiting for it at the end of the night (ended up waiting less than an hour and loved riding it at night). It will be okay!

2 Likes

You are so calming! Thank you…I needed that!

1 Like

Yeah, doesn’t seem so bad scooting in line at the end of the night. We’d have to give up Fantasmic, but we can make that call in the moment.

1 Like

I agree that it’s nice to have that golden cyber ticket that guarantees a seat, but if I can’t get an FPP for a ride I want I just make it an RD priority.

2 Likes

We do plan on RDing most days, so this is another option for us. I would just have to tweak the TP’s a bit.

I felt this exact way on March 4th when March 5th was my first ever attempt to secure FPPs. As a CA resident, getting up for a 4am sign in wasn’t fun either. Just have your schedule ready and try not to hyperventilate. EXPECT GLITCHES. I was online for about 5-7 min. then the site went down for over 30 mins. I was freaking out. It went back online and by 4:55am, I got all my FPPs for my 5 days in May. All close to the times I wanted. Moral to the story: It all works out.

2 Likes