FPP by Park

I am in the early stages of planning my WDW vacation. We have 7 days on property, including a day for each park, a UOR day, a resort day, and a second MK day. In deciding which park to do on which day, one factor I’m considering is how hard it will be to get FPP for the hottest attractions at each park, and trying to put the most difficult FPs later in the trip.

So all else being equal, which park’s headliners are the hardest to secure a FPP for at the 60-day mark?

My tentative plan is to do an MK day, UOR day, and resort day first so that my window for most fastpasses will be at 63+. But I’d like to have options.

Thanks in advance!

I’d say FOP at AK and SDD at HS (of course GE opening might change that completely)

3 Likes

It’s definintely FOP for AK, but GE isn’t offering FP yet for GE attractions. If they start, that will obviously have highest priority, but for now you are correct - it’s SDD. In EP, it has to be FEA or TT, though, right? In MK, its 7DMT.

3 Likes

SDD is harder right now than FOP but with the new HS that may change.

1 Like

Yes but really EP are the easiest to get and 7DMT is a lot easier than FOP, SDD is the hardest.

4 Likes

That is correct. If you are racing to fill the days, add 7DMT after you add SDD and FOP, regardless of the days in which you will be in each park. Add EP last.

3 Likes

While this is true at 60 days, don’t let that bum you out. Same-day FP+ can often be a lifesaver. We have gotten multiple day-of FP+ for 7DMT (mostly in the evening) in the past. When you are in MK and your original 3 FP+ have been used, keep refreshing FP+ selections in MDE and you should be able to get whatever you want. Us, we take whatever we want to ride and is available at the moment. We have used 14 Fp+ during one day at MK last Nov and I know a lot of people got even more than that.

2 Likes

You should be okay with this. Might have to settle for afternoon for FoP and SDD.

1 Like

And if RnRC and ToT go tier 1 at DHS, that may make SDD easier to get.

TOT at DHS has also he challenging during the refurb. So if that is still scheduled to be happening during your trip, keep that in mind. Lines have apparently been terrible and FPPs have run out quickly. (Though I have seen some reports of people snagging passing day of using the refresh/modify trick)

1 Like

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

This gives a nice idea of how difficult the most difficult will be.

1 Like

Touring Plans Blog had a good article today with a chart showing when attractions FPP sell out depending on crowd level:

https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/07/02/fastpass-availability-at-walt-disney-world-update-4/

This all confirms what was said above - SDD is the hottest selling FPP right now, followed by FoP. But of course, HS is going to change soon with the new tiering system, so we’ll see how that affects things.

1 Like

What do the blue boxes mean? For example, Alien Saucers has 32 on a crowd level 1, 14 on a crowd level 3 and 27 on a crowd level 9?

1 Like

Number of days in advance the FP+ are gone. White boxes mean these attractions in average still have FP+ available until that time each day.

2 Likes

Super interesting, thanks !

I am totally baffled by the popularity of ASS !!!

1 Like

That is a great resource. I hope this becomes a regularly updated resource for subscribers.

2 Likes

Thanks for these useful charts. I am curious how this jives with all the reports of additional fast passes day off in the park though. For example, someone just posted about getting a fastpass for BTMRR after HEA and according to this chart, all the fast passes for BTMRR should be gone before the day of, regardless of crowd level.

1 Like

This chart is for advance FPP. Same day FPP have a different inventory that can be released or not based on park and ride conditions.

Ok, good to know! Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like