Fpp and split stay

I think I made a huge mistake.

I have an 8 night split stay at 2 resorts. If I have 8 day tix linked to mde, can I make my fpp for whole trip at 60 days out from first day of trip?

I’m panicking.

Don’t worry! :grinning: You can make FPP for your whole stay. We did that in Jan.

1 Like

Just in case you want to hear it again, yup, Unlike ADRs you can make FPPs for your whole trip!

1 Like

@scrapper1617 @PrincipalTinker I can’t thank you enough for replying and can only hope it works for me.

Before I saw your replies, I was so scared that I called and asked. An unusually unpleasant reservation CM told me I would have to wait and book each separately. I said, “That doesn’t seem quite right; I have heard that people are booking a one night stay onsite but continuing their vacation off property, yet are booking fpp for the whole trip.” He said, “I don’t know about that, but you’ll still be able to get all the things you want.” I said, “Sorry, but people are reporting not getting A&E until 5-7 days into their trip, which would leave me out, and if what you’re saying is correct it would seem Disney is punishing people who want to try different resorts.” He said, “If you booked two different reservations, that was your choice and there is nothing I can do about it. Oh and have a magical day.” I got off the phone in tears and told dd8 not to get her hopes up to meet the Frozen girls this trip.

Yeah, CM do not know what they are talking about. I booked AKL/Poly June 28-July 4th. I got A & E and multiple 7DMT because I booked MK for the second, Poly part of my stay.

That’s exactly what I’m doing!! Poly last 3 nights, all MK time! :smile:

1 Like

So sorry you got such an unmagical CM and he ruined your day. That’s why you come here to get your questions answered.:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you Principal Tinker and scrapper I had the same question/ dilemma.