FPP and AK

Hi all. My FPP window opens tonight (tomorrow). I am still feeling overwhelmed by this and I really don’t know why. I’ve only been once since FPP and it was only one day with a friend. This is my family trip with my DH, DD(15), and DS(19). It’s been 3 years since our last family trip.

I am struggling with one day in particular. We are heading to MK for EMH morning, breaking from about 1:00 - 4 and then heading to AK for the evening (assuming it really is open until 11). My thought is I should just use the FPP for AK since I’m afraid they will be gone if I have to wait until I’ve used all of the MK FPP before choosing any. It’s also our only AK day planned (though we do have an open afternoon for park of choice day). Of course, I also realize because they haven’t updated the hours yet I can’t even grab the AK FPP right now. Any thoughts? Any other tips are appreciated too.

Since it is your only day in AK I would use my FPP there. Don’t risk same day. I would try to go ahead and book Kali, Everest, and Kilamanjaro now for whatever times you can get, and then adjust them once the extended hours become available.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s what I was thinking too.

Great advice i was thinking along the same lines as well.

1 Like