FP4me waitlist - Has anyone come off of it?

I added my email address to the waitlist months ago and have heard nothing. Resubmitted today just in case I mistyped it or something. Has anyone come off the waitlist?

Kicking myself for not joining when I first clicked over to the site before the waitlist (and long before I had fast passes booked). Thankfully I’m only really lacking SDD, tho I wouldn’t mind trying to refine some of my times.

1 Like

I have been waitlisted for months also.

No, and I read in chat recently that the guy who set it up had a free domain for a year but he’s about to start being charged for it so he needs to see if he can find a solution, or he won’t be able to run it.

Well. Boo.

He could start charging, I don’t know what it looks like once you’re active so maybe he could get advertising. Otherwise it will probably go.

1 Like

In which case Disney may try to shut him down. If there is money to be made off the FP system (which there certainly) is, I don’t think Disney would sit back and let it go into someone else’s pocket.

3 Likes

Yes. I believe this is why res finder is available without paying for a TP subscription. (And sometime before there were paid services for the same, but they have been shut down).

1 Like

Yes I did think this myself. There was also an issue with the way the paid ADR searches worked though. The TP one has people searching, so it doesn’t affect the bandwidth - I have no idea if I’ve said this right but it is something to do with bandwidth, whatever that may be.

1 Like

My last trip was April and I never heard anything after I signed up in January.

1 Like

Hope he/she looks at go fund me.I got off list, it is AMAZING!!

1 Like

How long were you on the waiting list before you were granted access?

1 Like

I don’t honestly remember, but several months at least. However, it’s possible this has changed.