FP4me rocks!

FP4me is a total game changer. When I booked FP at two weeks out there was nothing good available - not a single decent ride in the morning. I have been using fp4me to help me know when a desired fast pass becomes available. I get a text letting know and I can go into MDE get it. This website is really great but there is a long wait list now :frowning: Probably because all of us Liners signed up. @Len, have you ever considered a service like this as part of Touring Plans or partnering with the developer? I donā€™t know the developer personally but I know the service I am getting is great!

2 Likes

I completely agree! Itā€™s an amazing tool.

An amazing tool if you have it. Waaahhhhhh!

But itā€™s ok. Iā€™ve made my peace.

1 Like

I love it too and Iā€™ve only been testing it, my trip isnā€™t for awhile. Would love to see Touring plans do something similar. Theyā€™ve already done it with ADRs successfully.

The Touring plans ADRs are hand searched by people! I believe FP4Me is an automated search that somehow makes it through Disney blocks on crawlers.

I have heard that the person running it is getting ready to hit a big price increase for his website. Problem is, you canā€™t charge anything for these services or Disney will shut you down, yet he canā€™t lose money out of the goodness of his heart. Wish we could ā€œgo fundā€ him!

Hand searched? Wow! Really? Cheaper to hire a developer to build it on a project basis I would think, or hire the FP4me guy and stop paying for manual labor. If Disney wonā€™t let folks monetize these services, which makes sense, than the fp4me platform has no sellable value, except in attracting folks to the paid subscriptions, which canā€™t be required. Go fund me is a good idea. Lots of Disney fans everywhere.