Fp4me.com

Anybody use this site or App with success?

1 Like

Yes! I’m using it right now. It’s not found me the impossible ones (FoP or SDD), but I’ve gotten all my others moved to desired times.

2 Likes

I knew nothing about this! Thank you!

1 Like

This site is great! I’ve used it for our upcoming trip in end of April for FOP. It found several for me when we needed to switch days.

2 Likes

Awesome tool! I found three fastpasses for SDD for my upcoming trip using this site!!

2 Likes

Did you see this thread too?

3 Likes

I have used it to get 7 Dwarfs. I still have it searching for FOP, which it found twice but I did not react in time.

2 Likes

Yes that is what I was wondering if you were able to book it quick enough on MDE.

I’ve got about a 30% success rate :joy:

1 Like

Still wondering @PrincipalTinker why it is free with no ads? Does the App have ads? Just saw the thread. Thank you

I am 1 for 3. Looked like a lot of work to set it up for texts instead of email and I don’t really want to give them my number. Looks like it is done thru a 3rd party.

Good to know

I have used it to get 3 for SDD. I had to refresh a few times in the app before it showed up. But i think i read somewhere to also check the web version of MDE as sometimes they appear there first!

1 Like

I just got a 10:30 am fp for 7dmt during our May tripusing this site.

4 Likes

I got an email at 5am and heard the vibration but went back to sleep. 6:01 up and looking at mails. Checked fpp and nothing. I missed a FOP FPP for 9:35am. Ugh.

keep trying. I missed the 7dmt 4 times yesterday, before I actually got it.

1 Like

Tried this and got a better time for one of our 7DMT FPs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am trying it with no success. I get a notification that they found one in my time window, but it’s not in MDE, even if I have MDE open and searching at the time FP4me is. Filled out the contact asking what might be going on and will update when I hear.

When I got my email that SDD FP+ was available I had to toggled between the times in MDE for about 5 mins before it popped up and let me book the fastpass.

2 Likes

Okay, cool, I’ll try that!