FP Question - modifying FP #3

I have 3 FP for my AK day. The second is a KRR FP for 1:45, and the third is a FOP FP for 2:50 pm. I honestly don’t care much about riding KRR, it’s just something to do while we wait for FOP :slight_smile: I’m hoping that we can modify the FOP FP to an earlier time. It would make our afternoon flow much better; we were originally hoping to leave AK around 2 pm.

If I’m checking for SDD FP for FOP before we do KRR, is the KRR FP going to get in the way? If, for example, a 1:30 FOP FP is available, am I going to have to delete KRR before I can modify FOP to 1:30? By the time I did that, I’m guessing that the 1:30 FP for FOP would be gone. Should I just get rid of KRR and only have 2 FP for my AK day?

The 1:45 KRR would get in the way if you are trying to modify your FOP to an overlapping time.
You can try and adjust your KRR FP to a different time (pre-FOP drop time), or just cancel it if you aren’t tied to a third ride. Probably worth looking to modify the third one day of to another non-Pandora ride you do want to ride in the morning (after you’ve tapped into your first FP but before the first FOP drop)!

2 Likes

It will get in the way. I had this issue as well and I would modify the KRR to a time after FOP, work on modifying FOP and then move up KRR(or switching it to something else).
It’s a risk because if you can’t modify FOP and can’t move KRR up, you are out of luck. I didn’t do this with FOP specifically, but I did it with PPF and SDD without issue. FOP is probably a bit more difficult to this than others just because it is so popular.

You could also get a FP for something easy earlier in the day(primerival whirl, TTBAB etc.) and either use it or tap in to get rid of it.

1 Like

I mean, definitely try but good luck with that :wink:

But yes, you won’t be able to modify FOP to that 1:30 spot without agreeing to cancel the KRR since they will occupy the same time frame. But you won’t have to do it BEFORE you do it, just as part of the process. Am I making sense?

1 Like

I think so! It sounds like you’re saying that I can try to modify FOP without first needing to cancel KRR. If I get lucky and can find an earlier FOP FP (and I do realize that it’s far from a sure thing) that conflicts with KRR, MDE will automatically cancel KRR if I modify FOP to the earlier time.

2 Likes