FP for Peter Pan?

I used a touring plan from this site about 4 years ago and it suggested going straight to Peter Pan instead of wasting a fast pass and it worked like a charm! Now, it’s suggesting using a FP on Peter Pan instead. Does anyone know why the change? Thanks!

1 Like

Depending on the settings, the specific day, what rides you select, etc., it will make suggestions based on what is ultimately going to give you the least wait and/or walk times. That can change from day to day based on wait time estimates for any given day.

1 Like

The biggest factor for what to do at rope drop for me would be are you planning to ride 7 Dwarfs Mine Train? If you can get a FPP for that, it is easier to do Peter Pan first thing because most people are rushing to 7DMT. If you can’t get a 7DMT FPP, you probably want to plan on doing that at RD (arriving early and lining up early to get to the ride quickly) to avoid a long wait. In that case, you may want to get a FPP for Peter Pan, because it almost always has long waits.

Whatever you plan to do first, you might need to “Force” the TP to show you as getting there early and RDing the ride by putting a 10 minute break at park opening time somewhere near the ride you’ll be going on first. Otherwise it will assume you are middle of pack and the wait will be longer than you’d actually see.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m going to try for FP for 7DMT and if I can get that, I’ll go straight to Peter Pan and try to knock that out. I’ve found it easy to get any Fantasy Land rides done super early before most of the young families arrive and it gets jammed, then make way to whatever large coaster I couldnt get a FP for. If I could knock Space Mountain out early, that would be optimal lol. Thanks again!

The TP assume you’re walking into the park at opening (not at the front of the RD pack), so the PPF line would already be a bit of a wait by the time they estimate you to get there. If you’re truly rope dropping it, then it would be fine.

1 Like