FP+ DONE, no FEA available - strategy to ride SB?

I’ll be there the same week and tried to get FP+ for FEA on Nov 30…no dice! Ugh! Glad to know FEA opens at RD, I think that will be our strategy!

I’m still debating RD or just watching the SB times throughout the day…I don’t totally want to RD since we have a nice plan to start the day in FW and head to the WS for our lunch and stay there rest of the day. I don’t reeeeally want to go back and forth. We’ll see what feels right closer to…

I hear you! We have an 8 am CLP breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno at Boardwalk, so we may try to eat fast and enter through the WS gate. I’m not entirely sure they let guests enter through the WS gate before 11? Hope so!

This may not be the case since there’s EMH that night, but we got in line at 8:50pm with a 9pm close and waited 6 min and 36 seconds. I would try that.

2 Likes

Yes they do allow guests to enter via the international gate away at rope drop even if parts of world showcase don’t open until 11am

I just got a 9 pm FEA FP+ for 11/30. Not ideal at all, but it was there, so keep looking!

We RD FEA followed by the A&E M&G and were done by 9:10 on a 9am opening day (we were let in ~8:45). We headed to TT after that (didn’t actually need our fpp that early) then stayed in FW til ~12pm then we headed into WS like you want to do. Worked well going to TT after FEA/M&G bc it felt like less backtracking. Just an option if it ends up you need to do that!

Really?! This does make it sound doable…possibly the best strategy for us! So FEA opens before the rest of WS, at the same time as FW…so go there to SB FEA…then proceed to start our day in FW (for soarin SB and TT FP)…then head to WS in time for lunch res and rest of our day/night there…did I get that right? Lol…
It definitely doesn’t sound like as much backtracking that way…

That’s right. The only issue I was told to look out for was FEA being down but that can happen any time of day. We also got to Epcot at 8am and were sixth through tapstile. That day they didn’t hold us anywhere else and we power walked straight to Norway. My thought was I would rather try at RD then to hope the wait is truly less than 45 mins midday.

1 Like

Good to know. I can say reasonably sure that we will not be at Epcot by 8 am though, lol. But we can get there for RD. Did you do main entrance or International Gateway?

@GA_Belle So when you went in the Epcot entrance (main one, I’m assuming?) at RD, did they hold you back around 8:45 before heading into Norway or is that when you were allowed to head straight there?

Last week, we were let into Epcot around 8:45 and we were able to head straight back to Norway and hop onto the ride. We had a couple minute wait.

1 Like

Thanks! So promising to hear this from multiple people lol.

We were at the main entrance. They didn’t hold us anywhere after the tap stiles opened up which was really nice. We also didn’t need to get there at 8am. I just over estimated how long it would take us to drive and park. The lines didn’t start getting really deep til 8:30.

1 Like