Fp+ Dilema

My wife and I have leftover 1 day tickets from our last trip, which we are planning on upgrading. Trying to make FP+ for our coming September trip, it’s only letting me make the one day of reservations. Would you chose to make them for the 4-7PM window for our Sunday we’re going to MK for MNSSHP or would you make them for the full day Monday at Epcot?

This is something I have been debating. I think that because lines tend to be short for the party, the advice I have heard is to book them for the first park. That’s how I have done it, but if someone disagrees I may change :smile:

Once you link your party tickets you should be able to make fpp for MK 4-7 on that day then use your one day ticket for another day so theoretically you could do both

1 Like

I had my party tickets, so I thought we could do both, but it wan’t letting me. Looking at it again, it says it wont let make any Epcot FP since our left over tickets are MK too.

Don’t know if it will work but try making MK FPPs and then changing them to EP. The only thing I can think of is that you bought a one day MK ticket. You may have to call to change that