Four parks one day

Hi All and thanks in advance for your replies.
I am going to Disney for my birthday next May and our last day before travelling home is my birthday the 22nd. I want to do four parks in one day as an amazing birthday treat to myself. |It’s only my husband and I. we are relatively fit and I am wondering which way should we do the four parks. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. The parks tend to all be 4=6 category…hope my info helps.

1 Like

I would love to do this some time! I think AK, EP, HS (or HS, EP) MK is a popular order since it makes sense to do HS/EP one after the other and MK is open latest.

What are the park hours that day? Any EMH? Will you be driving or using buses?

1 Like

Hi Miss,
looked at it and its a great starting point…AK EP HS then MK as hours are 6PM, NINEPM, 10PM, MIDNIGHT, we can drive as we have a car.

2 Likes

I agree. Start with the one that opens earliest and end at MK, preferably by the time Wishes starts. If it’s night EMH that’s even better! Stay for the kiss goodnight, you’ll have a blast.

1 Like

Get to the gate of MK by 8:30 a.m. to be there in time for the rope drop. You will easily burn the whole morning in any one section in MK, but plan to leave by 11:30. The park crowds up by 10:30 at a level 5. Thirty days in advance get fast passes for either DHS or AK for after lunch. Go to lunch at 12:00 (plan for lunch to take two hours if you go off site), and get back to DHS or AK where your fast passes are and do those. When you complete your last fast pass you can order another one, and then another one as you complete each pass. Order those fast passes for the remaining park. I will tell you, however, that DHS fast passes for Rockin’ and Toy Story Mania will be impossible to get same day, as will Everest, and possibly Safari. Order your fast pass for the remaining park for later in the evening.

Go do your fast passes that you have for the afternoon, and then go to Epcot and try to get on Soarin’. It’s usually a 40 minutes wait, but well worth it. It’s the best ride there in my opinion, and then finish off with the fast pass you got for for the remaining DHS or AK. Now, if it were me, and my birthday is May 23rd, by the way, I would decide to attend only three parks. I would ditch DHS.

I would got to MK early for the rope drop, and hit 7 Dwarves, and then go to either Space or Thunder, and get whatever rides in by 10:30. 30 days in advance I would order fast passes for the late morning to early afternoon for Animal Kingdom - Everest, Kali, and Safari, and then go for a late lunch off site for a break from the heat, and it will be hot, I’m pretty sure, and then after finishing the fast passes for AK, I would order a fastpass for Epcot in the evening. I would try to get Soarin’ or Test Track, and then Spaceship Earth and whatever else sounds good to you. I would include in my Epcot itinerary the Pixar Film Festival, Living with the Land, The Three Cabelleros, and I always enjoy the films shown in the world showcase in France, Canada, and China. I also enjoy the American Adventure. Definitely get in Test Track or Mission Space if the wait times are low. Most rides at Epcot don’t need fast passes, i.e. Nemo, Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth. Test Track always does. Soarin’ will go down in wait time right before closing somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes.

As far as DH, the only rides I think are worth going for are Toy Story Mania, and Rockin’ Rollercoaster. Star Tours always make me very nauseous. To me, Disney Hollywood has more value for shopping, and you can get that anytime at Disney Springs. You can get more bang for your buck, and time at Animal Kingdom as there are quite a few rides you can get in that are good rides without fast passes. To me, DHS just doesn’t pay you back well enough to spend the transportation and security time getting into the park.

Also Outer1 say end at MK. I have also done that before and that’s a good option too. Wishes is great and the ride wait times go down an hour before the park closes. Whether you end at MK or Epcot the ride times for the popular rides, with the exception of 7 Dwarves will go down. But, I have to say, that between Wishes and Illuminations, it doesn’t matter, they are both great shows, and you will get more rides in at the end of the day at Epcot.

We are annual passholders and we go many Friday nights when the crowd level has been between 5 and 9 at both Epcot and MK and haven’t been disappointed at either, but Epcot is more calm and you can accomplish more.

1 Like

During our WDW vacations when I was a kid, my family and I had a tradition of doing all 4 parks on our last full day. Keep in mind, this was back before Frozen Ever After, Soarin’, Toy Story Midway Mania, New Fantasyland, and FastPass+. We also started as early in the day as possible and ended the day as late as possible. We also have a family member who has a special assistance pass, though I recall we always had several hours to spare. With the advent of FastPass+, I’m guessing you can do it.

We’d hit the highlights at each park, which I think (at least at the time) looked something like this:

MAGIC KINGDOM

• Space Mountain
  • ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (tear)
  • Splash Mountain
  • Big Thunder Mountain

ANIMAL KINGDOM

• Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Expedition Everest
  • Dinosaur

EPCOT

• Test Track
  • Spaceship Earth or The Seas

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

• Tower of Terror