Four Gays and a Drag Bar — a pre-trip report

Oh good.
I was afraid he’d nicknamed some liners.

6 Likes

Ugh. You people exhaust me.

You were complaining that I’m starting my December trip report three months early. And that this would not be interesting.

So I thought: Fine. I’ll book another trip.

I then hilariously pretended that this would be a punishment for you rather than a treat for me. That I can’t afford.

9 Likes

Ohhhhh

I get it now. :joy:

:thinking:

2 Likes

He’s probably done that as well :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

4 Likes

I was just looking online for an outfit that is a bit fun and not too fuddy-duddy. Wish I had a Paul to help me.

I’m sure this trip report will be fun and anything but fuddy-duddy.

5 Likes

We’re going to need a full-body photo of the outfit from your practice outing.

11 Likes

I’ll need to put the camera in panoramic mode.

8 Likes

:rofl: I’m sure you don’t!!

3 Likes

You’ve met me. Well the part of me you could see in a single viewing. There were people and buildings in front of most of me.

4 Likes

And I bet you still look the same, which is fine :heart_eyes:

(On the other hand I have gained a stone and a half since then and heading into a depressing British festive season won’t help. At least you have a trip as incentive!!)

6 Likes

The top I bought? It was a XXXL.

I mean, the XXL did fit, but it was microscopically too snug.

3 Likes

M&S definitely has some decent stuff.

3 Likes

M&S sizes clearly can’t be trusted :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

They usually flatter you. Clothes shops in general. Like I’m usually a 40-inch waist according to clothing labels. When I measure I get a very different number.

4 Likes

That depends on the shop.
I can fit into a 12, 14, 16 or 18 depending on where I buy from.

(Yes I’m totally kidding myself about the 12 :rofl::rofl:).

8 Likes

Several years ago, my then-7ish year old used to shop for clothes on the M&S website and my London-based friend would send them to us. They were stylish little numbers for a kid, with no characters on them. You’d have thought she was ordering direct from Paris stylists based on her reaction.

On topic: love the title, the set up, and very much looking forward to the happenings.

4 Likes

This is the best shopping standard I can think of! You may proceed.

5 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

In Primark I can be anywhere from 6 -18. You definitely can’t go off the size on the label!

4 Likes

So where’s the photo @sanstitre_has_left_the_building ? It’s been 3 hours.

6 Likes