Fop fp+

We are APs and going in September, staying offsite (5 kiddos, 2 food allergic, so we don’t eat at Disney :slightly_smiling_face:). So we have not been able to get any of the tough FP+ so far. Last year, we got incredibly lucky as Disney dropped a batch of FOP FP+ while I happened to be looking and we were able to go. I know this happens randomly, but is there a time of day I should be checking?

2 Likes

I have no idea if this is accruate, but I heard on a podcast around 10-10:30 am and 3-3:30 pm.

1 Like

Thanks you! I’ll keep checking :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem! I hope someone who has actually seen it answers!

The end of May and the end of June, there was a dump of FOP FPs into the system. I was not able to get a FOP FP the middle of June, but June 28 (I think, could be wrong) the boards and my FB groups were lighting up that there were a bunch of FOP available. I was able to snag one for 9:10 am on our 60+2. It was later afternoon (4-5pm)

I don’t know if there were any released in July because I had mine pretty well set and didn’t pay as much attention.

I have been looking for SDD since June, but haven’t been able to snag one. There was availability when I originally booked but didn’t pick SDD (DUH!)

2 Likes

Can I ask what Disney Facebook groups would be good to join? Thanks!

I usually look for a group for the month I’m visiting. (Disboards August 2018/Disney June Planning 2019), etc.

There are so many. Disboards, Kenny the Pirate, Liners

1 Like

Fear not! RD FoP if you don’t get a FPP @jnkrim it can be done with minimal wait and planning. Just commit to an early morning once on your trip!

3 Likes

Thanks! I already follow those on regular internet, I didn’t realize they had actual Facebook groups

1 Like

Very true!!! Would it also be doable right before closing?

I got a total of five separate FPP slots for FOP and one for SDD over two trips — last August and this June.

In some cases it was obsessive checking and luck. In others it was following the Liners app and pouncing as soon as word was out that there was availability.

1 Like

Is Liners the touring plans app?

Haven’t tried that unfortunately so I couldn’t say. But reports here say it’s also good!

Yes. I think it’s actually called Lines.

3 Likes

Seeing some posts of FOP availability in September. Good luck.

1 Like

Liners : - ) Is a Facebook group

1 Like