Food and Wine Fest

Can you take any food & drink out of F&W- this menu convinced me to book BC! Thinking about putting the kids to bed and heading back over to WS!

I’m hoping to snag Oct 4 Party to the Senses.

1 Like

I am only planning 2 ADRs total (neither in EP) for our trip since we will be staying in an EP area resort during F&W. I think with this type of event I want flexibility as much as possible.

I was so excited to see the menus. My DH is super disappointed that the Hawaii booth isn’t having the Pipeline Porter. That was his favorite beer and the closest place to buy it around us is Indianapolis, which is almost 3 hours away.

I am only now getting to peruse the menus & events (one of those days). So far PFTS is #1. And maybe the Parisian breakfast…

What pfts are you booking? We’re going to try for 10/4. Do you know if tiw or dvc can book early? I got the dvc email about f&w events, but it just sounded like the demonstrations could be booked early.

@DarthD @SallyEpp_cot Because I always go during FW I’ve only eaten TS at 2 pavilions. Ever. SO MUCH FOOD.

1 Like

@Kimluvddisney, we are also booking 10/4. So far as I know only Disney Visa cardholders can book early (July 30th as opposed to July 31st)

All sounds delicious - unfortunately I won’t be able to enjoy until 2015!

By taking food and drink out I’m assuming you mean leaving the park with it. Food, yes. Drinks, if they are something recognizably alcoholic like a cup of beer, no. CMs will stop you at the gate and tell you to finish it or discard it. You can take sealed bottles of wine, if you were to buy one at the festival center.

It is a little confusing but the only early passholder, DVC, and Tables-holder reservations are for the $15 seminars in the festival center. General admission seating for the Parties for the Senses usually doesn’t sell out the first day. Last year, wine view lounge went within hours and I’m pretty sure reserved seating by the end of the first day.

oops - calling now for Food & Wine Fest reservations! Almost forgot!

We are going to F&W for the first time at the end of September! I don’t think that we are going to book any of the special events. We only have 1.5 days scheduled in EP during our 5 days there and we are going with friends who have never been to WDW. I am so excited! We did book an ADR for our full day in EP but I think we will be okay!

@MeetMeAtThePoly: not until 9am today. You have some time. :smile:

For those AP, TIW holders, reservations open today at 9am. You can call (407) 939-3378 to make reservations or have your favorite TA make them for you. LOL

@MeetMeAtThePoly: I called when I saw your post and the CM corrected me. LOL.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhh! Thanks @DarthD

Thanks:). We’re hoping for reserved seating, but we’ll be on a plane to MCO on the 31st!! I’ll either attempt to book online if the plane has wifi or have someone book for me.

Is there a list of seminars and their presenters yet? I found one last year by accident when rifling the DVC site.

@SallyEpp_cot Have you looked at the special events yet? You were looking for other things to do if the booths get too busy.

Can u do it online @DarthD?