FOMOm plan update after V&A Xmas gift

Remember me, with the DO ALL THE THINGS BUT BABY + HUBBY THE DIS HATER?
Well, for Christmas, DH got us GF spa reservations. He tried to call and get V&A reservations and they all but laughed at him. Luckily the trusty TP finder came through and we are booked at V&A!!! I may have cried watching HEA on youtube while getting excited high fives from DH afterwards.
So of course I had to adjust my plan you guys helped me carefully construct. Thoughts? We will have deluxe DP.
3/2: this is now legoland day.
3/3: mk frontier and adventureland, Tony’s parade viewing lunch with first haircut in between. Call it a day after the parade and order pizza for the room if we somehow get hungry.
3/4: hollywood studios early to get rotr bg and jedi training. Those are our only goals for the day so take whatever fp we can get. Eat at sci fi.
Is dinner at artist point a bad idea here? Was hoping if we RD we could be done by 2 at latest? 18m old will be with a sitter so no worries there.
3/5: BOG ppo, fantasyland and tomorrow land, go back and do nothing until fireworks dessert party at 630.
I could put artist point here and do the after fireworks dessert party instead?
3/6: back to HS for slinky dog, I have a ppo hollywood and vine bfast booked but I’m sure they will extend park hours so will prob drop. Leave park by 2 at latest. 4pm couples massage, 645 V&A dinner
3/7: ak with am emh. Tusker house brunch, go back to resort after riding headliners, try to get evening fop fp w same day drops, come back for dinner at akl then strolling pandora in the dark
3/8: flight leaves 1030a

Thoughts?

You have deluxe dining? Won’t you have a lot of credits left over ?

No bkz we are doing a split stay so we have 1 extra day plus our sitter will feed herself w some credits

Plus any room service is 2 credits pp and deluxe pizza is 4

But you only have 5 1 credit meals booked? Will the babysitter get TS meals or QS?

I didnt put each meal in, our ak night we will do jiko

I’d do AP on 3/4 over 3/6. You could always make it a later dinner on 3/4 since your 18 m/o won’t be with you to give you some cushion for what you want to get done at HS. I think if you try and squeeze it in on 3/6 you would feel like you were rushing through the meal to make the DP and then would be too full from AP to enjoy any of the yummy desserts!

1 Like

No judgement here- it just seems like you will have 18 TS credits each (36 total?) that include app, entree, and dessert and you might be scrambling to use those credits?

The babysitter is not staying in your room but is eating with you?

I agree that I would do AP on 3/4 rather than 3/6. It’s a really lovely meal with great characters! You won’t want to rush it. And I think the dessert party after would be too much food.

2 Likes

When she watches the kids she will eat with them. Not staying with.

Now I just need to score a ressie!!

Also we will have 3 ppl on the ddp, our 6yo too, so we will have 4 nights×9 credits to use 5 days.

Oh, I thought you were checking in the 2nd and out the 8th. I was wondering if the 3rd person was the babysitter because on the deluxe plan almost every restaurant asked us “is everyone here on the reservation “. It was really weird. Hollywood and Vine has been known to give people a hard time about sharing credits but I don’t think that has happened in a while.

Checking in on 3rd and out on 7th and then have 2 night res for the7th. Getting there on the 29th but staying offsite and doing uni

1 Like

Are you staying onsite at Universal?

If it works out with the sitter, yes. If not we will be offsite at uni.

1 Like

I don’t have any useful advice at the moment (post Xmas mommy brain…) but your trip sounds like a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a more detailed plan.
2/29: arrive at noon, go to UO, get XP from RPR and dh and ds will ride the big coasters (I used to be able to ride anything but after having kids I get mad motion sickness. Sigh) while I check sitter into timeshare (long story). Prob room service dinner
3/1: UO all day, DD w sitter, eat toothsome
3/2: Ds and Dh to legoland, I will probably take dd to the pool for a bit then have the sitter come relieve me so I can stroll wwohp solo. Hotel dinner and early night
3/3: mk frontier and adventureland, Tony’s parade viewing lunch with first haircut in between. Call it a day after the parade and order pizza for the room if we somehow get hungry. (7 of 36 dxdp cr)
3/4: hollywood studios early to get rotr bg and jedi training. Fp tot. Early lunch at Scifi if we can get it, brown derby if we cant. Hopefully finishing up w rotr by 2 or 3. Trying to snag 5pm artist point res. (13 of 36 cr)
3/5: BOG ppo, fantasyland and tomorrow land, go back and do nothing until fireworks dessert party at 630. Need to do a late lunch in here somewhere but no ideas… sitter and dd will do Capt cooks oop (20 of 36 cr)
3/6: back to HS for slinky dog, I have a ppo hollywood and vine bfast booked but I’m sure they will extend park hours so will prob drop and switch to lunch. Leave park by 2 at latest. 4pm couples massage, 645 V&A dinner, pizza delivery for kids and sitter. (27 of 36 cr)
3/7: ak with am emh. Fp fop, Everest, dinosaur. Tusker house brunch, FOLK tier 2 tiffins dining pkg 2p show 4p dinner, try to get another evening fop fp w same day drops, catch pandora and tree awakening. Is this too packed? I’m afraid if we leave we just wont return. (36 of 36 cr used)
3/8: flight leaves 1030a