Flower & Garden Festival Question

We’ll be at Epoct on opening day of F&G. No idea what to expect, but we’ll take our time to enjoy after we hit up our 3 morning FPs. Side note: Mickey and Minnie’s ride will be opening that day in DHS.

1 Like

Just FYI… March is spring break for much of the South. Depending on the week you are there, it could be crowded. I’ve been to F&G during March on my Spring Break and it seemed like 1/2 of Texas was there with me because we were all off that week. However if you are there during the last two weeks of the month rather than the first two weeks, you should be ok as most of us are off during the first two weeks.

In May, (probably because of construction along the walkway to Canada) it was on the grass behind Innoventions West- which is now gone. :dizzy_face: Who knows where it will be next year but it is definitely worth a walk-through. There is a box where different species of butterfly are coming out of their chrysalises (chrysalii?), I had never seen that before. Also, it’s very hot in there so choose your visiting time wisely.

1 Like